The Diabetes Professional Care (DPC) Industry Awards is now open for entries.
It has been launched by the UK’s biggest conference for healthcare professionals working in diabetes, in a bid to reward distinction shown by companies dedicated to improving diabetes care.
Companies from the pharmaceutical, medical device and life sciences industries working in diabetes care are being urged to enter into the awards, which aim to showcase success and innovation.
Submissions for the 15 categories opened on May 1 and the deadline is May 18. The ceremony will take place in London during DPC2018 on the evening of Wednesday, November 14, to mark World Diabetes Day.
- Medical Education Campaign of the Year
- HCP or Patient Education Programme of the Year
- Diabetes Innovation Award 2018
- Diabetes Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Diabetes Digital Health Initiative of the Year
- Diabetes Prevention Product of the Year
- Diabetes Industry Research Project of the Year
- New Diabetes Product of the Year
- Most Influential Diabetes Technology Company of the Year
- Industry Collaboration of the Year
- Diabetes Charity of the Year
- Medical Device Company of the Year
- Pharmaceutical Company of the Year
- Life Sciences Company of the Year
- The Diabetes Times Excellence Award – Chosen by Editor of The Diabetes Times
DPC founder Maggie Meer said: “The awards are now officially open so enter and show us why you deserve to pick up an award. We are proud to be working in such a pioneering and innovative industry and have launched these awards to recognise excellence in diabetes care.
“We recognise that these organisations play a crucial role in developing and providing products, services and research that enable people with diabetes to have better outcomes.”
DPC launched in 2015 and last year attracted a record 3,235 delegates. The free-to-attend, CPD-accredited event is for healthcare professionals involved in the prevention, treatment and management of diabetes, and its related conditions. Registration is open for DPC2018, which takes place at Olympia London on November 14 and 15.
To enter the awards, click here.